There’s no better feeling than taking off your shoes and having your feet sink into your plush carpet. Nevertheless, these lush and dense fibers do more than just comfort your feet; they’re excellent at trapping dust, dirt, pet dander, odors, and more. What’s the solution to getting rid of the grime and stubborn stains? Have your carpet professionally cleaned!
Many people think harsh chemicals and solutions can be the most effective cleaning method. However, that is not necessarily the case.
Thanks to being less harsh and more environmentally friendly, natural carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning is becoming increasingly popular. Common carpet cleaners can give off strong odors that can trigger many chronic respiratory conditions, such as asthma and allergies. When using a common carpet cleaner, you’re putting toxic chemicals on top of toxic materials. (Often, carpets are made of synthetic fibers and treated with toxic chemicals that can be hazardous to you and your family’s health.)
To help extend the life of your carpets and protect your rugs, keep up with vacuuming around the home on a regular basis. For more stubborn stains, schedule service from the pros at Greener Method! Whether the culprit is the dog, cat, kids, or just an errant glass of wine, we help our customers’ carpets and fabrics look like new again.
Benefits of Green Carpet Cleaning Products
Cleaning your carpets cleaned with organic cleaners is healthier for you, your family, and the environment. Here are some of the top benefits:
- Studies show that a deep clean with an organic solution can remove more than 94% of your carpet’s containments like allergens, pet stains, and bacteria! Not only does this result in fewer illnesses for everyone in your home, you also don’t have to worry about them getting sick from the chemical cleaning agent either.
- Traditional carpet cleaning solution can leave a harmful concentrated vapor lingering in the air, which causes health concerns such as nausea, headaches, coughing, and more. Alternatively, organic products for carpet cleaning leave no vapor behind, making your indoor air clean, fresh, and free of pollution.
- Your carpet’s life will also be extended when using eco-friendly cleaning products. It’s important to note that the less water in the cleaner, the less damage will be done to area rugs and carpet!
- Use of organic carpet cleaners will greatly reduce the risk for mold growth.
- Many organic carpet cleaners are plant-based and/or pet friendly!
Looking for A Safe, Professional Carpet Cleaning Company in Michigan? Call Greener Method!
As you’ve just learned, using organic carpet cleaners comes with plenty of advantages. Not only are you doing something good for the environment, but for your family’s health as well!
If you’re looking for an expert carpet cleaning company in Michigan that uses 100% biodegradable, food-grade quality and eco-friendly cleaning products, contact Greener Method today.
Call (888) 826-1777 for your free quote or fill out our online form, and let’s “go Greener” together!